Hello to anyone still out there!! And thank you for looking over here at this Word Press blog.
Why am I on Word Press you ask? Well, I have taken on the responsibility of developing the website for the Flute Society of South Australia and the previous web designer placed it on Word Press. And, as some time ago, I began a personal Word Press as an experiment, I figured I needed to absorb myself in this world and learn all the ins and outs.
I began a post on my beloved Blogger site and then thought of this. So, I transferred it over and here I go on a new adventure. I LOVE Blogger, and am heaving a big sigh at having to readjust over here at Word Press. However, I am excited about developing the Flute Society’s website and am determined to learn all I can to make it a good site.
So, what’s been going on for me? Life is so different for me now, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I don’t how all you women out there in relationships and with children do it! I begin a live-in relationship – just the two of us (and sundry animals)- and don’t get time for anything else!
One thing I am learning at the moment though, is the importance of still being the individual me. I can’t say I’m doing too well with that at the moment. But, as always, I’m still working on it!
- The individual me is going to sort through all my nature shots and place them on the walls.
- The individual me is going to stop carrying around so much baggage.
- The individual me is going to begin, once again, taking photos of the world around her.
- The individual me is going to experiment in the spare room with paint colours that will eventually go through the rest of the house.
- The individual me has gotten back to going to Curves and walking regularly.
- The individual me has blogged her first post in ages!
- The individual me is continuing to develop and work on her own individual life